It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, October 28, 2005

What am I gonna be?

Well, what am I gonna be for Halloween????
I dunno...

I told my mom before that I'm gonna wear my lola's "Imelda Marcos dress"... You know what I mean??? the one with the puffy sleeves????? I would like to wear that then put my hair up. Actually, my lola wore that when my mom got married. It's nice that it still exists...

I bought a vampire custume 2 years ago but heck! I don't wanna wear that... I think it'll be nice if I'm gonna stick to the fairy/princess kinda thing... Hahaha!!! I'm too old for that! :p

Oh well, I'm not gonna go to any parties.. coz u know.. most girls will wear custumes but it's more on the slutty side of that custume no matter what the heck that is...Ooooppppsss.. mah bad... that's one hasty generalization... I'm just getting old for this kinda thing huh?

I bought plenty of candies yesterday...but it still isn't enough.. I'm gonna bring these to the Philippines.. coz beside Easter, Halloween is also one of the best times to buy candies....

I'm so pissed with my supervisor! I can't wait til my boss gets back from her leave of absence..he's so .... arrgh!

My nephew's gonna be here tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home