It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Runner's High

I really wanted to experience the so called "runner's high". Finally, I think I was able t experience it earlier when I was at the gym. I'm trying to increase my speed from 4.5 to an 8 by the end of this month. Gees.. losing weight is freaking hard. But yeah, I was doing 4.5 and I've been running for 25 minutes and didn't feel a thing...Wow! I'm so impressed with what I did...

I received an extraordinary compliment from my supervisor (not the Mexican guy)...The feeling was so awesome and I never even thought that he's going to tell me that. We had a long talk regarding the current condition of the store and he was asking me for suggestions how to solve the problem...

I finally finished watching Season 1 of Lois and Clark....*sigh* I'm just wondering when will I meet my "Clark"...I can so totally relate to Lois' character...

I don't feel that my entry today makes sense... Oh well...Too bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home