It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am so dead tired...

I am... my whole body hurts...

October already???? days have gone by so fast...
I'll be in the Philippines soon...I'll be there 10:55 on December 24th...

I'm so excited!

Seriously, this is the only thing that motivates me when I feel like giving up...there's so much stress at work and keeping your cool is so impossible...some people just push out of your limits....and when I feel like screaming, all I think about is my couple of weeks vacation in the Philippines...

I've been called for several job interviews already but I'm having second thoughts on accepting it because it's kinda inappropriate (at least for me) to ask for a vacation when I've only worked for them for not even 3 months...I can leave my current job in a snap due to the "sufferings" I'm experiencing right now but I guess, I'll hold on to it until the second week of December....I think I can still tolerate it for 2 months....I decreased the number of hours I am working in a week from 32 to 24 just to give myself a break from all the crap at work, but it still feels like I am working full time because everytime I work, I usually stay for more than 8 hours....

I've been whining a lot lately... pardon me and blame we'll all just blame it my hormonal imbalance....:p

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home