It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, October 14, 2005

Here's the case(s?)

Okay, a friend called me but unfortunately I missed her call. How did I know that she called? caller id.
Then the next day, I called her up on her celfone. No answer...
Well, tried redialling twice... no answer
Then I decided to call the number in the caller id. Still no answer...

We haven't spoke in a while. I mean we are friends coz we grew up together but you know, keeping in touch especially in the US where life is busy can be a tough one...

I sent one message through friendster...no reply...

I am not beginning to wonder...prolly, there's a bug or something... I checked out the ast she logged in.. it says, in 24 hours... So I sent another message just to check how's it going...It's been a week already, still no reply! But I checked her profile and it says again, last login in 24 hours. I also sent her a smile in friendster but I haven't got any responses at all.

What's going on????
I don't know what to do anymore....

Usually, she emails me when there's something going on, she usually tells me what's up especially if there's a problem, yet now, I'm starting to worry because that is so not her. I don't want to think negative stuff coz that's bad but I can't help it when it sometimes cross my mind...

I better tried calling her again huh? what do you think?

~~~~~~~
Ever seen My Bestfriend's Wedding? one of my favorite Julia Roberts movie...
Anyways, remember in the movie, the two were talking at the stadium, Julia tries to seduce the guy so he won't marry Cameron Diaz? In that conversation, the guy tells the girl that she used to adore her and hoping that they could be more than friends, yet Julia turned the offer down. Suddenly, she realizes that she's inlove with him but it's too late, he's engaged already.
Sometimes, there's this guy who really confesses his love to you, treats you like a precious jewel, and asks you to love him or even give him a a tiny teenie bit of chance to show you how important you are to him. On the other hand, you looked at him and put up a big sign "FRIENDS ONLY NO MORE NO LESS". He just received a big whack on the face without doing it literally. BUT, from time to time he still keeps on holding on that one day, you'll wake up and realize that he's the man your looking for.
Suddenly, you heard from a very close friend that he's dating this girl and they might be on the stage of girlfriend/boyfriend already. You go and said "Oh good for him, finally he's moving on". On the contrary, you're feeling a bit uneasy and weird. Are you jealous??? Actually, tell me, how will you define jealousy? Or is it that he's not gonna give you that much attention anymore...You are like a 1st place trophy completely forgotten when a new medal arrived. Is there a freaking meaning on what your experiencing right now? Do you really like this person more than a friend deep inside your heart and now beginning to realize how important he is to you. Is it too late to let him know about your feelings???? Oh, it's just so awkward....whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home