It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, October 24, 2005

Eyes Wide Shut

Ooops....

What I mean is... my eyes as of 5 PM today is trying to shut down...
I can't and I won't let it happen again!

Last night, I was trying really hard not to fall asleep...I was supposed to study for at least a couple hours before calling it a day...but guess what happened??? Around 8 PM, I can't help it! I was so dead tired, I slept on top of my books!...

Nope, not to day... I have to finish reading the text... I have four alarm clocks around me just in case, I fall asleep...

I will blame it to the weather... I think the weather is around low 60s...

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home