It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, October 17, 2005

ETC

Life is so great isn't it????

I'm enjoying the "Who Viewed Me" feature in friendster..How I wish that all users won't know how to change their settings. Strangers viewing you profile interests me big time. It's just F-U-N!

I'm planning to buy a house in the Philippines. Last Monday, my coworker asked me if I'm interested in buying a house. I told her I am. Actually, I'll be looking for one when I get there in December if I get a chance. It's nice, coz the subdivision is located two towns away from my hometown. It's 30 minutes away from Subic. I'm gonna see how it goes and if I can afford the monthly payments. I really wanted to buy my parents a house in the Philippines so I can just send them there if they want to. I mean, I really wanted my dad to do his thing coz I know that his heart belongs in the Philippines. If things will go according to plan, I can put a check mark on this issue in three years.

My friend is recruiting me to join her on a business. We're going to sell perfumes. When she told me about this, I remembered lowlah Jary. I'm just gonna do this for fun and to have extra money for my PI trip. It's a good idea coz it'll be a great Christmas present. So to my friends residing here in the US, PM me...Name it and I have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home