It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ebay

I am starting to be hooked with the ebay mania..

Before, I only visit ebay to buy Smart e-load...
but last night, deng! I started browsing and even bidding!!!
So many stuff that you can buy for a cheaper price... I went and googled Apple Ipod coz I wanted to get one, then I searched for dresses, can you imagine that the bidding starts at 99 cents! then after a while, I clicked on wedding dresses! Hahahaha....So cheap!!! and so nice!!! they can also do custom made...Then I went and looked for MYMP's CDs but unfortunately, I changed my mind when I saved two of their CDs...Being a cheap shopper, I texted my boss who's in the Philippines right now to buy me their CDs.. I hope she can get all three that I asked...

Trick or treaters visited our store today... they're so cute!!!.. saw this baby girl dressed as a carrot!...Awww, how adorable!

It's my lola's birthday tomorrow! and DST will end @ midnight tonight!!!!... One hour of extra sleep! Yey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home