It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Arrgh! I'm Fat!

My aunt's pressuring me to lose weight...She's been telling me to run like crazy and do weights...
I do want to shed some pounds but I feel like there's some kind of competition going on....She lost a lot of weight when she went to bootcamp then she gained again after bootcamp...She's so stressing out right now to lose weight...and so do I...
I do go to the gym at least twice a week since school started...The thing I hate though is that I've been on plateau for one month already! and I can't take it anymore...She's been telling me to increase the intensity of my workouts and see how it goes... Oh well, it's all good coz I can be really competitive...it's just that school, work, family responsibilities and gym...deng! can I have a longer day????

My whole body hurts right now. I tried running 30 minutes in speed 5, that's equivalent to 12 minutes per mile. I also adding inclination while running....I'm going crazy...Aside from that, I also freaking increase the intensity of doing the elliptical from the usual 9 to 12....

Yeah, body image in California=barbie...
Oh no!!!!

What happen to my previous post???? be happy for what you are???
I'm sorry, but I'm doing this primarily because of health and wellness...

I wish I have a gym buddy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home