It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Almost weekend!!!

Days have gone by so fast....

The weather here is starting to be chilly. Christmas is really just around the corner. Days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. I'm excited coz all candies are on SALE!!!! Halloween will be up soon and for sure a LOT of kids will be hyped up! I'm not a kid but trick or treaters makes me one. A knock on the door makes me so excited to check out what custume are they wearing....

After Halloween, comes Thanksgiving...

After Thanksgiving, Christmas will come in a snap....

Just thinking about it, makes me wanna put up our Christmas tree! :D

Hmmm... prolly it'll be nice of I can make a jack-o-lantern this year, coz I haven't been to a pumpkin farm before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home