It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tired and Weary

I've been turning in my resume these past couple of days...I haven't got any calls yet...I'm hoping to find the perfect part time job...

I went to work today....Remember the words that came out from my supervisor's mouth? I took it seriously... After a week, I decided it's time to show up to work. Spoiled huh? :p
Anyways, I told my boss my new availability (she didn't know though that I've been applying already to several jobs)... I'm glad that her Immigration problem is over...

I went to the bank today.. The teller told me that I can put my money in the money market...I still have no clue how it works but the interest is pretty high....I am not really into investments,IRA, stocks, and stuff like that. I better know something about those kind of stuff so I can use my bank money efficiently...Oh well, I bought it and hopefully it'll work just fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home