It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stress Free

My whole weekend last week has been covered with stress.
I realized Monday night that I was so behind in my reading and to think that I have two tests on today made my anxiety level worst.

I haven't sleep much last night coz of the thunderstorms. I have to wake up 1AM and had a hard time sleeping then.

I had butterflies in my stomach when I got to school. I was so nervous!
11 AM, time for my first test in Social Psychology, still anxious, I started reading the first question, Gees! I was stucked! Went and read the second question, golly!I have no clue where the question came from. The butterflies in my stomach started flying up and down. I finally managed to turn in my scantron after an hour of butterfly disturbances.

I badly needed to eat lunch after that.
I still have one more test to go.
1 PM, I was cramming to put all terminologies in my head.
2 PM, my drugs and behavior class started. I was praying that I won't forget anything especially the parts of the brain affected by certain drugs.

I survived the day at school.

As of this moment, I am checking blackboard if the grades are posted already.

Guess what?
Got both A's!!!

Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home