It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, September 19, 2005

Something to think about

An old guy friend suddenly tells his old gal friend that he's falling in love with here, what should a decent young lady do about it?

Then she asked him, "Huh? are you kidding? since when?"

He replied,"I just woke up and realize that I am falling in love with you."

It never crossed her mind that he will tell her that they should be more than friends.

Well, I think it's okay to move forward as long as they're on the same boat. But, I don't think that the lady wants them to be more than friends. How will she tell the guy the real thing without hurting or better yet affecting their friendship? Is it really possible that they can still go on as friends after she tells him that she's not on the same page?

~~~~~~
I would like to have a baby now! but is it possible that I won't go through 9 months of carrying a baby?
Gees, I really need to get a pet soon! I'm having hormonal imbalance! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home