It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Second Day of Class

The school was so crowded!
I didn't realize that I have 4 classes and the load of all the textbooks were unbearable....
Remember the professor I was talking about last semester? I took him again for Drugs and Behavior. He's starting to bald but he's still cute! :)
My Social Psych professor sounded so interesting. He lectures real good! but he admitted that he gives hard tests...
With my Child Psych class, my professor is kinda old. He talks really slow. I heard he's an easy A...I hope so...
For my Intro to Research Methods, I have the same professor from my Personality Psych last Fall so basically, I have clues already how she sets up her class.

All my classes except for the Intro are big ones. There's 300 students in each class...it's very overwhelming but I pretty much enjoy the crowd...

I'm bouncy today coz I received a check from the school!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home