It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh crap!

News in the Philippines just pisses me off...No offense but I don't know if it's the so-called "exagerration" of the the media people or it's just plainly the truth. I think, I'd rather listen to showbiz news than the real current events.

Anyways, as usual, I am dead tired. I have to open the store at 5 AM and "supposedly" off at 1 PM. Too bad, that didn't happen. Thank God for caffeine because I managed to work 9 and half hours straight without taking a break. I had a not so good sleep last night...I'll spare you the details but I decided not to.

I dropped by at the community library on my way home. I put a book on reserve because I am required to to do two book reports on child development.

Aside from the book report, I still have several chapters to read. Upper division classes make you read and write like there's no tomorrow.

I think I broke my bone. I was doing this exercise for my triceps when I felt pain on my left shoulder. Looking on the bright side, I am happy that I can now do push ups! *pats my back* but not right now, because of the left shoulder.

I need to buy D&G Light Blue, I'm running out of supply...and I think this week will be the last day of Summertime at See's. Have you guys tasted that? Heck! it's so darn good!
The weather's starting to be gloomy and chilly, DST will end soon and yeah, Christmas will be just around the corner. Too bad, I won't be spending Christmas and New Year here in the US... Well, it's all good

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home