It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Miscellaneous

I received a call yesterday for a customer service position. The lady who left the message said that they found my resume through SDSU's career website. I haven't call them back yet because I really don't want to work doing customer service. This job requires tons and tons of patience... believe me, working at Mickey D's has been tough especially when you're faced with stoooooopid and picky customers!

I was so annoyed with the two students who were sitting in front of me earlier...that was in my Social Psych class...they were chatting while our professor is lecturing...Golly! I think she was flirting with the guy and c'mon now, the classroom is not the place to do especially if it distracts ME!!! They should've just went outside the auditorium and do their thing!...I'm sorry, I do flirt with guys but that's before class, and NOT during class!

I've been tagged by my froggy buddy and heck, he gave me a hard time because he disabled copy/paste in his blog and I'm just too lazy to type everything up... Oh well, I survived! hahaha! just kidding I copied the whole thing from the link in his blog...

here it goes:
Ten Years Ago: I was 15 years old. I enjoyed joining the CAT and dreamt of becoming an officer. I had a crush on our commandant (he was in 4th year then, EX-O) and I found out that he was courting this girl that I hated the most (she was our officer, too! but I just hate her coz she always asks us to do squats!). This is also the year, when I realized that I have to study hard because I've been slacking off and I was at the 4th place in the first grading period. Good thing I was able to catch up by the end of the school year, 2nd in rank, and also got the Batallion S1 position in CAT. I also had a terrible Chemistry teacher, I was her assistant because I was one of the school's scholars... heck! I received 2 pinches from her the first two weeks of class. Finally, this is also the time that I almost had a BF...hahaha...this reminds me of him!

Five Years Ago: The year of challenges....I am so sad that I wished I was back home doing my thing...the year of adjustment...It was so hard because I have to get used with my new environment. I was also told that I have to wait one year to become a CA resident... I worked two jobs while waiting...This was the turning point of our family's lives...We have to start from zero. We rented two rooms and it's just so hard dealing with the owner of the house....I can't count how many times I cried because I felt so sorry for us and the way some people treated us...

Two Years Ago:I turned 23, I was able to claim myself independently when filing my financial aid...resulted of getting enough $$$ for my school's tuition. The year when I was finally done with my lower division GEs and the time to transfer at SDSU....

One year ago: Oh I decided to switch from Nursing to Psychology at SDSU because I was so frustrated for not getting in the Nursing program

Yesterday: Hahaha, I dared my supervisor that I will close the store because I don't have enough crew....I am so mean, huh?

~~~~~~~
Five Snacks I Enjoy: vanilla pudding with tapioca, fritos, hot cheetos, Chex Mix (honey nut), carne asada chips with sour cream and guacamole...I miss these foods!!! I haven't eaten these in 6 months!!!

Five Songs I Know All the Words To: It might be you, I will always love you, You are my Home, Forevermore, Happy Birthday to you

Five Things I Would Do
with 100 Million Dollars
: travel the world, pay my debts, buy my family a house here and in the Philippines, build a scholarship foundation, go to medical school

Five Places I Would Run Away To: Hawaii, Mexico, Italy, Australia, Canada

Five Things I Would Never Wear: tatoo, stilleto, a really really short hair, micromini, leather pants

Five Favorite TV Shows: 30 minute meals, FRIENDS, Amazing Race, The Apprentice, WB's News at 10

Five bad habits: I pile up my laundry, I pile up my washed laundry, I pile up my clothes needed to be ironed, watching too much TV sometimes, waiting for last minute to read my textbooks

Five biggest joys: iced tea (flavored or not), not driving, eating, having things my way (Hahaha), my family and friends

Five favorite toys: toys??? when I was a kid I love sungka, barbie, paperdolls, medicine stuff, kitchen stuff. Now, celfone, cd player, pots and pans, threadmill, curling iron

Five Fictional Characters I Would Date: Legolas (from LOTR), the guy from Cinderella Story, Ross (from Friends), Shrek (he's sweet), The guy from Got to Believe in Magic (hahaha!!! I will definitely date him!!!)

Tagging: Fides, Trisha, Irish, Albert, Jireh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home