It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A very satisfying rest

We got back from the family camp yesterday. It was awesome! I've got plenty of rest. I never had that much sleep in my entire life! Swimming, eating, and sleeping are the main activities I did during camp. Good thing I didn't get any sunburns, putting tons of sunblock do work! I didn't take much photos either but I'll share some that I find really interesting..
This is Lake Henshore at Sta Ysabel, CA...this is where we had our family camp


This is our tent


The inside of our tent, with two air beds, of course, I didn't forget to bring my togepi


My brother, who did nothing except sleeping


Furthermore, the camp even became more colorful, when someone unexpectedly showed up that made my heart pump a bit faster. After all the thinking I've been doing the past few months, there he is...still amazes me...We didn't talk that much but the thought of him being near to me was just so wonderful. The smores became sweeter than what I expeceted. The air became cooler than what I expected. And the fire became more fiery than what I expected. Awwww...the only thing that was missing was, him sweeping me off my feet...Other than that, I still feel euphoric (is there such a term?) Call me crazy or better call me someone dreamy...the sound of his guitar playing is enough to remind me of the FEELING!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home