It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nothin' Much

Same old ways....

My back hurts....I've been working really really hard since last week because 7 people has been fired due to unfortunate circumstance....
At the same time, I've been surrounded with newbies which really tests my patience...Good thing is I can still keep a happy face although, I really can't stand training 3 new persons all at the same time!

Oh well, God is good... He's been giving me strength and of course loads of patience so I can survive the day....

I'm holding on to one more day this week and hoping that we will going to have a blast at the family camp. 3 days away from the hustle and bustle of a very busy lifestyle. Oh! I hope to get a chance to drop by at the city library to borrow some books that I can bring to camp.

Few more weeks and school semester's gonna start. I haven't registered yet but again, I am hopeful to get the best professors and a very comfortable schedule. I am granted with work study so probably I'll be working two jobs. I really have to stay active plus I have to save some spending money for my PI trip.

I have to take a shower now....and wishing for a very soothing, relaxing, and satisying sleep.... Good day to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home