It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Weekend

My family and I went out last night to see a last full show of The Skeleton Key starring Kate Hudson. The movie was alright, I just hated the ending! You-think-you-know-it-but-you-don't kind of ending...oh well...

This is one freaking long survey! The heck Irish!

Seven things that scare you:
1. snakes
2. snakes
3. snakes
4. snakes
5. snakes
6. snakes
7. snakes

Seven things you like the most:
1. Victoria's Secret
2. Bath and Body Works
3. books
4. scented candles
5. celfone
6. scented oils and salt
7. fashionable earrings

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. pillows
2. body pillows
3. cuddly stuff toy
4. comforter
5. mirror
6. my body products
7. clothes

Seven random facts about you:
1. I hate things not done my way (sometimes,ok fine, usually)
2. I enjoyed cooking for people
3. I am really really really good girl (told my mom, I could be an angel)
4. I love to collect Tagalog romantic movies
5. I'd rather stay home and sleep than go partying
6. I never had a boyfriend
7. I am a dork

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Travel the world
2. Join the Peace Corp
3. Get married
4. Skydive
5. See my kids be successful in their life
6. See my greatgrand kids
7. Meet someone famous

Seven things you can do:
1. I can beat anyone up
2. I can make everybody laugh
3. I can teach kids with special needs
4. I can cook
5. I can be a fashion consultant
6. I can play the guitar/piano
7. I can sing

Seven things you can’t do:
1. smoke
2. drink alcohol
3. do drugs
4. skate or rollerblade
5. I can't ride an extreme rollercoaster
6. I'm not good at lying
7. It's hard for me to say NO

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Smartness
3. sense of humor
4. teeth
5. originality
6. sweetness
7. smell!!!!!!!

Seven things you say the most:
1. What the!
2. Uh.uh
3. Oh crap
4. Oh yeah?
5. What's up fo!
6. Ay naku! (even at work)
7. Aww


Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Rico Yan
2. Ryan Gosling
3. Hero Angeles
4. Mark Bautista
5. Ryan Seacrest
6. Heath Ledger (Golly! the accent)
7. Orlando Bloom (Heck! the accent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home