It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My own dictionary

booryoot= PMS + toxicity

I've been under this dilemma since Monday...

Monday, I found out that my car battery isn't working. I have to jump start it everytime I use it. I have a spare battery in my trunk plus a car jumper. So imagine me, carrying that freaking battery early in the morning and jump starting my car. My nails were ruined! Aargh...

Tuesday, I argued with my dad because he's been telling me to call in sick and drop my car at the shop to have it checked....My PMS meter is starting to reach its peak! I was so pissed off on my way to work that I made a U-turn going south instead. I called work that I'm gonna be couple hours late. I went to Kearny Mesa Saturn and guess what? I really do need my battery changed. I also decided to have my regular oil changed and asked them if they could also check my tires. I spent $150 for battery and oil change service. Moreover, they recommended to have all of my four tires changed, they're starting to be bald. I told them next time, because they gave me an estimate of less than 500 bucks for all 4 tires plus alignment. I have to suffer two hours waiting time too! When I arrived at work,gees!!!! I'm not gonna tell you no more, but heck! it was crazy! and it oozed my PMS meter near its peak!

Wednesday, work drives me crazy!!!!! I also learned that my boss is going to take a leave of absence. That made my day even worst!...
I got home to log in at EBAY... I found out that I bought the wrong SMART e-load! Gees! Good thing, the guy was nice that he gave a courtesy load so I can use the PIN that he sent me..

Thursday, I am so pissed off at my supervisor!... I called him when I got to work and left a very frustrating message....He called back, and told him that I am sick and tired with the way they set-up the schedule! He told me that he's out of town and we'll talk about this tomorrow!


I never had this very observable bad mood! I used to be very patient but heck, I think all the hormones in my body are raging like fire that I could hit anyone in the head! Arrgh!

I just wished that the right part time job will come along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home