It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, August 01, 2005

I feel so restless

The weekend was great...I was able to sleep 10 hours Saturday and Sunday...Since I got here in Sunny San Diego, I rarely get this much sleep anymore. I considered myself lucky of I get 8 hours or sleep each day. Furthermore, I won't deny that sleeping has been like air for me. If you know that I'm cranky that day, it only means one thing, I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP!...Is this also part of the phase???? I used to be excited by getting 3 hours of sleep when I was on my late teens but heck, now, I'll be like a screaming machine charged with the energizer bunny!

Anyways, the celebrated my birthday with my family. I didn't do anything special coz I decided to use my money to buy my plane ticket...We had dinner at the buffet...OMG! I never ate that much seafood in my entire life!!!!!! Eating shrimp and the like are not my favorite thing in the world...why? I'm lazy! hahaha
But last Saturday, I ate a mountain of snow crab legs and a plate of those baby lobsters (they look more of a lobster than shrimp, oh well, I bet they're related!)While I was eating, gees! HELLO CHOLESTEROL! I felt so guilty!!! So after dining in, I waited for two hours and started burning the calories! I am so satisfied though!

My wisdom tooth didn't bother me while I was pigging out with all those crustaceans...but after a while, it still hurts like crazy. I can barely open my mouth to chat! and if you know me, a day without chatting for me is like Filipinos without rice... go figure!

I am so restless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home