It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Huhuhu!!! My booboo

I never had this huge booboo since I started working at McDonalds...
But earlier today, I got one.. it's two inches long...good thing I put ice right away or else it'll bubble....
I told my co-worker that the booboo came up the wrong time.. why? My oath taking is on Thursday, and my burn is on my right arm...

On the other hand, I came up with a silly idea:
Turning 25 means that I can now log in to any online dating services. I am just wondering if I'll post my profile, will someone reply????
'Coz I've been on search for a travelling partner...I bought a map and hopefully start pinning the locations I want to visit. The thing is though, it'll be great if I'll find someone who shares the same passion, right? Hmmm...what do you guys think? :p

Anyways, I really like this song, moreover its MTV...

Each day With you
Flowers for you, on this lovely evening
Though they have no words
they share my feelings
As we walk along the avenue
Pardon me I just can't help staring at you

When I look into those sparkling eyes
I float in the air and wander in paradise
You give my heart a source of inspiration
Your beauty is beyond imagination

CHORUS:
You are the one
The only one that I desire
When we touch
When we're one you light the fire
The seasons we share
Hand in hand, there seems to be no time
Each day with you becomes a Valentine

Time must go on and so must we
Moments slip away but not the memories
One day as we look back
with all this treasure
Candlelight that shines beyond forever

~~~~~

Lastly, I've been tagged by Trish...In return, I'm not gonna tag anybody! :p
What are the things you enjoy even when there's no one around you
- laugh and smile, even when I'm reading a book, I do smile and I don't care even when I'm all by myself

- watch romantic movies, I'm even worst when I'm alone coz I have the freedom to cry and snort at the same time! hahaha

- observe, seriously, I love doing this and I am really good at it!


What lowers your stress blood pressure/anxiety level
- sleep, talk about assignments or projects that are due in a week, I have to have a decent amount of sleep so I can be at my best and with a very very low anxiety level

- warm "goodluck" or words of encourangement from friends and family before the event that causes my anxiet level to rise

- keeping a positive thought, this helps me to keep my cool during the times that I am really frustrated!


~~~~
PS,
Isn't he cute???? Awww...he's eyes are so adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home