It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fall 05 Starts



First day of Fall 2005...I would say that there's not that much students today. Well, probably because it's Wednesday and usually students take TTH classes. As a matter fact, consider me one of those students. I have an awesome schedule this Fall. I will be going to school on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8 AM til 4 PM...Wednesdays from 8 AM til 10 PM.
As I have noticed, several TV stations are located around campus. They're probably featuring how crowded the school this year and how our new trolley station is doing in reducing traffic.
The traffic was not that bad either and I really admired how SDSU manages to organize the flow of traffic by stationing several police officers in all 6 parking lots.
I had my first research laboratory today. We oly had a bit of intro and a short practice. I saw several familiar faces from my previous Psych classes which made me feel comfortable in that section.

Speaking of awesome schedule, I will definitely save a lot of gas...It's been on the news lately that gas prices are soaring up high. I used to get a full tank for less than 20 bucks but now, it'll cost me less than 30 bucks! Freaking crap! Here in San Diego, it went up from $2.50 to $3.00 a gallon in one week! What a rip off!
I don't know if President Bush is doing something about it. I heard last night that Hurricane Katrina that devastated the south part of the country won't have effect on gas prices. I hope so...
I am just a concern citizen, why? I can't drive that much and to think that I have to use the AC because of high humidity weather, I'd rather stay home to save a few bucks.

Whoa! August 05 will be over in less than 24 hours... and "ber" months are here already...Just the thought makes me so excited because I'll be spending the holidays in the Philippines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home