It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, August 19, 2005

Chef Wannabee

I'm so hooked up in watching food network... I'm learning so much recipes!!!! that makes me wanna be a chef...
Prolly, I'll do my chef thingie after I'm done with school. I'll do it just for fun! while working as a full time nurse...


Six weeks baby!!! That's the time it'll take for my passport to be processed...I can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!!

I bought most of my textbooks at AMAZON.com last night. They have a very good deal and it's cheaper compared to the prices at the SDSU bookstore...I saved almost 50% on each book! can you believe that? Then by the end of the semester, I can sell those books 5 bucks less than the price at the bookstore! Smart thinking huh??? So for all students out there who are planning to buy their textbooks, check out AMAZON.com first or you can either google search bargainbooks.com....I'm telling you, it's worth it even with the shipping and handling, still cheap!

Have a good weekend everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home