It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, July 18, 2005

Yey!

Yey! I will get the chance to visit home this year! So awesome! I can't wait! I am so excited!!!

Funny thing happened yesterday...my aunt's (aunt in law) parents talk to be yesterday regarding hooking up with their son. OMG! I think he's still with his girlfriend. I am shocked that they told me there's nothing wrong if I gave them my phone number coz as far as we know, they're not married yet. They really like my family which I think made them think that I will be A OK to be their daughter-in-aw. Seriously, I am flattered.. but hey! I won't do anything to ruin somebody else's relationship.

Okay, if I like someone and later knew that he's with somebody, though I am so head over heels with him, it never occured in my mind that I would like to somehow ruin their relationship. Yeah, sometimes isn't fair but I would rather see that someone be happy to whoever he wants to be with and I, on the other hand, will just move on and mend a broken heart. I guess, that's the most decent way to deal with it, right?

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home