It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, July 03, 2005

A weekend filled of lovestories

Happily ever after....What's that all about????
Is there really such a thing???
I think the definitin of happily ever after depends on how one will define it.
For me, happily ever after is finding your greatest love and spending the rest of your lives together no matter what. That's how I define it...

I've encountered several love stories this weekend and it was nice listening about them hoping that you would also have a sweet, romantic story to tell. A friend from way way way back in my FEU days shared how she met and fell in love with her husband. Two of my ate twins also shared their love story how they end up meeting the love of their lives and also marrying them. Those three couples have something in common. They all settled down with their first boyfriend. Moreover, love came to them unexpectedly. I will look at it this way, the princesses were in their respective towers when all of a sudden their respective princes found their way to meet their princess. Isn't that so sweet...

As I listen to their stories, I've been dreaming about mine....Is he also gonna find me, look at me in the eye, sweep me off my feet, and take my breath away???? How will I know???? They all told me, "You will know!" when the moment comes....As a word of advice (yes, they've been asking me about my "as of this moment dull lovelife") before we ended a very romantic conversation, "Abby, don't worry, love ( meaning my prince charming)will be looking for you, no need for you to look for it. Be patient. It'll come when you least expect it."

The lesson of today's entry????
I WILL STOP LOOKING FOR ORLANDO BLOOM, BECAUSE ORLANDO BLOOM WILL BE THE ONE TO LOOK FOR ME!

Just kidding!... I'm just trying to lessen up the chessiness of today's entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home