It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Thanks

I would like to thank all the people who greeted me before, on, and after my special day. I really appreciate your greetings!!!! Whatever form it was, it could be a fone call, an instant message, private message, email, and text message...They're all sweet.

I spent my day yesterday wondering around downtown San Diego. I got lost! I went there to look for the INS building for tomorrow's interview. On my way home, I got lost because of all the ONE WAY signs!

I didn't have a celebration yet since my brother's gonna be home on Saturday so we decided to just do it then. It'll be just a dinner out at my favorite restaurant, OLIVE GARDEN. I had a party though at work today. Didn't expect it, thought they all forgot about it, but I'm wrong...good food indeed! that's all I can say!

My birthday wish???? hahahaha
I hope it's already on the way....I think it'll need more packaging maybe! LOL

My mom gave me a GUESS watch.... nice....nice...nice...
My other brother gave me a bracelet... cool...cool...cool....
And I thank my relatives for extra cash!!!Seriously, one can never go wrong with cash... hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home