It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My update

Several stuff happened these past few days and I can say that it brought me mixed emotions.
==one of my friend got in the nursing program for Fall 2005. I am so happy for her. She called me so early in the morning to ask if she's gonna be taking it or not. I told her not to be stupid of course because the list is way waaayyy toooo long and she finally got her chance. She did followed my advice on what to do. File for a leave of absence at SDSU and move on with the nursing program.

==it didn't occur to me that prolly next semester, I'll be the broadcasting that I finally got in the program. I focused my attention at planning for my classes at State to get my BA in Psychology. I have to freaking turn in all the necessary paper works for financial aid to all the colleges that I applied, nursing wise. Or else, I'll be extracting money out of my own pocket to finance my studies if ever I get it.

==I'm counting and I went online to check how my waiting has been doing and I am up to the 80th place. The list is not updated yet but for sure with 95% chance, I will be called in by Spring.

==With all of these nursing thingie on mind, I am ready to put my BA on hold. I need to earn a living. I mean, A LIVING! To finally experience the real essence of being a young adult.

==My friend confirmed me of paying her regarding our plane ticket. As soon as I issue the check, this trip will be SOLD! If yah know what I mean. I am so excited!

==It sucks because I called SDSU to ask if they could adjust my registration date since I am already a senior. Unluckily, they won't let me register early coz according to them, the scheduling was done late March and my transcripts didn't make it making me a junior. I am worried that by the time I register, all the classes and schedules I want will be closed. Arrgh!

On a slight note, Filipinos caused major traffic at I-5 freeway going Los Angeles. Why???? coz of ASAP. Well kinda exagerrating but according to our delivery truck driver, most drivers he saw were Asians. This is just my theory, coz all the Filipinos I know of here in Daygo were planning to see the Filipino celebrities in LA plus the chance of winning 2 Honda Civics. And take note, it's FREE admission...so there goes my "ohhh" and "ahhh" with the hint of "that's why".

Off topic, but the driver said that Asians drive like Mexicans. He sounded racist but I really have to agree with him. Asians speeds up then suddenly slows down. Driving like that won't do any good, it's very dangerous especially when you're driving in the freeway. Most of the times a sudden stop causes collisions. Err! I hate people who drives like that!


PS. HP 6 is now out in the market!

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home