It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The interview

I woke up at 8:30 AM to study the U.S. History and Government. I arrived downtown an hour early before my scheduled time..why? to find a parking spot. I decided to just go on and park at the Horton Plaza Mall. I chilled for 15 minutes outside the building studying how pigeons walk... hahaha.. I'm just kidding!
When I was checking in, the security guard asked me if my fone has camera... Darn it! I have to back to the mall to leave my fone in the car! Arrgh, my sweat dropping off my forehead!

The process didn't take that long though..here's the question the consultant asked me:
1. How many stars are there on our flag?
2. Who said "Give me liberty, or give me death"
3. Why are there 100 senators in the United States Senate?
4. In what year was the Constitution written?
5. Name the ammendments that guarantee or address voting rights.
6. State one duty of the Congress.

I passed the interview and my Oath taking ceremony will be on August 18 at the San Diego Convention Center.

~~~~~~~~
OMG! I saw my schoolmate at SDSU at Wowowee...My friend and I are planning to see Wowowee, too!!! I told my mom if ever, I'll greet her!!! She's laughing at me! but take note of this, she told me to bring a huge board so I can write San Diego on it! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home