It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Howeee!!!

Finally, summer classes are over!
Before it ended, I was sweating like crazy with my finals. I did study for 4 hours yesterday plus another 2 hours last night for my two classes. I am so anxious that I think nothing was stored in my mind. Anxious, that I might mess both test up. My high expectations are driving me nuts! I hope that it'll turn out okay. I have two solid A's so far, I am scared that if I mess up with my finals, it'll pull my grades down. If that'll happen, I'll be so freaking frustrated! Seriously, I will...

Enough of my whining and crap, the feeling is just so nice....I am over with the pressure of studying...

BTW, my friend will try to hook me up with a CNA job. I hope I'll like it, or better yet, can I handle two jobs this time???? as I've said... let's see..

I feel that I am starting to become a bookworm. I am so fond of libraries and bookstores!... I went to Barnes and Noble and I think I can stay there forever just reading all the books!...Right now, I'm browsing Amazon.com to see what books I can find. I might spend my whole summer reading books. 10 books will be just so awesome!...oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home