It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, July 11, 2005

Bookworm

I started reading Harry Potter 5 last weekend. I am halfway through. Book 6 will be coming up soon so I better catch up. I love reading! you know why??? coz I've been spending less time watching the TV now so I have no clue what's the latest Hollywood news even the current events. And to think, that I don't watch my fave food network program. I used to cook everyday making different dishes I learned from watching the program but lately, reading has been my agenda. It's good coz I get to eat less!

Working is harder than studying. Who agrees on that? I do. I used to have plenty of time doing stuff at home like cleaning and washing clothes but since I started working full time again, heck! I can't even put all the clean clothes back to the closet. How pathetic. I am just dead tired that all I want is to lie down, read, and go to sleep. Oh well, my motivation though comes from what I'll be getting every two weeks! not bad! *teehee*

Philippines...been thinking about the Philippines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home