It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Being stingy won't hurt, right?

I am close fisted when it comes to spending nowadays. I have to save...for some reason *wink*
I have to take care of my bills before I visit the Philippines so keeping a tight budget will be soooooo challenging! I have less than 6 months and I am counting every single penny I spend. Isn't that so marvelous?
Well, I have no difficulty when it comes to budgeting. I got this talent on my mom. For all of you who doesn't know, she still runs a tight shift in the house. I have no complaints coz we turned out good.... Is that right? good? definitely!

Speaking of spending, I have to take care of annual check-ups while I am still working full time and have the $$$ to pay for all of it. I have dental and optometry appointment tomorrow. I also have to drive downtown to know how to get to the INS for my interview next week. I have to study the US history and politics in prep for the said interview. According to some people, it's not that hard. I'm still keeping my finger's cross. However, if they will let me sing the National Anthem in exchange for the interview, I am willing to do it!...

Golly! I am so tired!
I've been having weird dreams these past days, it's all about the men in my life! hahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home