It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Arrgh!

I got my grade for my Psy 333, only got a B+. Two more points for a freaking A. What did I do????? I knew that I messed up with my final. And I did. I am so disappointed with myself. My grade for Geo 303 is not out yet, I hope this one will be better. Sorry for sounding like a grade freak, because that's how competitive I am. I've learned my lesson in high school, oh that's a long story why I ended up like this about grades and stuff.

Anyways, the weekend has been alright. We had a family dinner last night to celebrate my parent's anniversary. 26 years and still counting...Did I tell you that they were engaged for 7 years before they got married??? My dad is my mom's first boyfriend. See the where I got the idea that my first boyfriend should also be my husband? no need explain huh? :p (Am I picky??? oh no! don't answer that! hahaha)

I saw the eyecandy today at the grocery store...It's funny 'coz I didn't expect him to do any grocery shopping at all. I know he's been living in his own pad but deng! the thought of him cooking??? Nah...I really doubt that. But heck! I think I'm wrong, he maybe knows how to cook... Awww, that's gonna be so awesome!

Well, you prolly know that I am a dreamy person, right?
Had another weird dream last night. My only comment is, though it's weird, it felt really nice...it left me daydreaming all day long today...Hahaha..

Ayt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home