It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

An Argument

Gees.. I had the longest argument with a customer earlier...More or less 10 minutes..He's so stupid and narrow minded that he can't even understand the thing I'm trying to explain. He told me that I think so systematic that I don't understand him!...I'm so sorry, I am not racist or anything but I really have some issues regarding the people of India. He only had a chance to be better off compared to a regular immigrant in the United States that I think it already blew up his head!....Good thing I managed to keep my smile while my blood already reached its boiling point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home