It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, June 24, 2005

Unnoticed

Whoa! days have gone by so fast. It's weekend already!
Well, taking summer school is not that bad after all. It keeps myself busy which is good because I don't have to deal with so much crap of life... do you get what I mean?

San Antonio Spurs won the game 7 of the NBA championship last night. It's fun because I get to tease this guy who is a very very devoted Pistons fan. "Too bad, dude!" that's all I can say....

I've rented two DVD's : Hitch and Miss Congeniality 2. I think I'm gonna buy the Hitch DVD besides the fact that Will Smith is in there, I just like the plot of the story.. sooo awwww...AWWWW

Speaking of Holliwood...I'm sorry but I just hate the TOM CRUISE/KATIE HOLMES issue! and to think that they're already engaged! ARrgh...They're all over the TV, magazines, radio shows! I can throw a pound of tomatoes on my TV screen everytime I see them... Of course, I'm not going to do that though because that's gonna be a total mess...Nuff said!

Have a nice weekend you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home