It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Teehee

I wrote something for my boss...it goes like this:

"Due to unfortunate circumstance, I would like to ask for a leave of absence. As of now, I don't know how long am I going to be gone but if you have any questions or whatsoever, please feel free to call me on my celfone. I would like to discuss some important matters with you regarding my decision. Thanks."

Well, I guess asking for a leave of absence is actually indirectly saying "I'm quitting". I'll try to find a job for prolly a couple of weeks then I'm gonna see where I'm gonna end up working after two weeks. Something happened that I can't tolerate anymore. Oh well, I need to rest anyways and hoping that my FA this summer session will be enough to support me til I get another job.

Gees... I'm still sick... can you believe that???? I was telling my mom last night, if I die right now, she's gonna have enough money to buy a house! hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home