It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer's officially here!

Summer solstice started Monday night...
Say hello to tanktops, shorts, minis, and flipflops...
Not to mention all the drinks and food associated with summer...just the thought of it makes me drool over Jamba Juice's

I'm not really a summery kinda person. I hate going outside when it's hot, meaning I don't wanna be toasted!...I guess most Filipinos are like that...While Caucasians are out there putting on sunblocks and lying under the sun, Filipinos are carrying this huge umbrellas and "pamaypay". I stand corrected: SOME Filipinos are like that especially the young at heart ones, if yah know what I mean. :)

Two more weeks and summer classes will be over. Deng! I have to spend my summer with a blast. I can't stay away from my the illusion of me having a nice strawberry daquiri under the coconut tree by the shore somewhere exotic...
Oh well, soon I'll be getting my blue passport so there's no more reason why I shouldn't be in Europe next year.

I had a job offer as a tutor. But it'll start this fall and I'll be getting 3 credits of that plus a teaching experience. I am thinking of applying as an instructor at one of the high schools here. I wanted to apply for a counselor but I have to get my MA in Psych first. That's just my plan while waiting for nursing school. I have so many things-to-do for September and I hope I will be able to cross all of it on my list by December.

I've got to bounce...coz I'll be checking out all the hotties at the gym! hahahaha.. Seriously, I'm not really into Egots by men! they're the one who are sooooooo freaking hot!...Got to put some gas, too! My gas light will be blinking soon... Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home