It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, June 10, 2005

Ssshhh... girls talk???

I went to see my orthodontist yesterday.... Good news! I don't have to worry about my wisdom teeth as of this moment...Thank God, I told her how scared I am to go through all the drillings. After my consultation, she told me that I can get my braces done that same day.

That's not the end of my story....the process of putting braces on was the most uncomfortable feeling I felt so far in my entire life! Dang! I mean it!...
I've been through uncomfortable feelings before, physically speaking... The first time I had my eyebrows waxed, anybody??? who can relate??? Da heck! I thought that the most painful thing I will ever do!...But after a while, you get used to it... I guess it's because all my skin cells in that area has been dead for quite a while now, huh? hahaha! just kidding....

Then, the first time I wore a thong...If you're a guy reading this, too bad, you can't relate....It was uncomfortable, too! right girls??? but after a while, you'll get use to it...

This time, this freaking braces are killing me!!! I can't chew, I can't bite! I can't even open my mouth that wide!...Hahaha.... wow that rhymes..I feel like this is a punishment for me coz I've been looking for stuff that will help me lose some weight, instead of taking the high road!....I hope this pain, won't last for quite sometime...
Anyways, as what my eyebrow plucker/waxer keeps on telling me.... if you want to look good, no pain, no gain!

This is my silliest entry! I can tell...

I think I'll be needing NOVOCAINE!!!!

Just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home