It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SALE SALE SALE

I go crazy everytime Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works have their semi annual sale.
I already did my shopping two weeks ago at Bath and Body... I am satisfied...

After my last class, I rushed through the nearest mall...What for??? VS's semi annual sale!...and today is the first day!... I bet all VS's stores are packed with people...I'm right. I got there around 12:30 at noon...I just can't control myself... I think those people who were there, too are motivating me to keep on digging!....I am so unstoppable...As if there's no more next day...

I spent less than 200 bucks for lingerie and their garden scents.....I am still in euphoria right now...I am a stingy person but I can't believe I spent that much in one day, in one store, in 30 minutes!...What a stress releaser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home