It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ooops!!! Oh my!

My friend called me asking if I wanna go out on Saturday. She's been calling all of our friends because she's all bummed out at home. She was inviting us to go to the water park. Since I am so fond of water...I definitely said "YES!"...
Early this morning, I was talking to one of our friends about the water park thingie, I remembered that I might have my monthly thingie that same day...That will suck big time because I can't enjoy it.. better yet, I can't come. The heck! I think I'll be crossing my fingers til Saturday afternoon at least. She can't postponed it because everybody agreed to come. Ayayay!!! any suggestions on how I can still swim and slide if ever???? A downside of being a woman! (sigh)

Few more days.....I can start enjoying my summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home