It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ms. Canada is Ms. Universe 2005

I knew she's gonna win after she answered her question. She was the only one who got in the final 5 that represented North America. It seems like all four spots were taken by Latin beauties. On the other hand, Ms. Philippines won Ms. Photogenic award...I wonder why? No offense but it seems like the Philippines has been winning that title a lot these past years. I have nothing against her winning the title but I hope that the people who vote in the internet represents the whole world and not just a particular piece of land, if you know what I mean. I bet if that's the case, Filipinos should be really proud of her!

Oh well, I can talk about beauty pageants for life coz I've been really into it since I was 12. My guess of who will win is 99% right most of the time.

For Andeng, who prolly reading this entry now, thanks for calling me regarding the song that I've been hunting these past days. I didn't understand the title of the song though...hehehe. I tried to look it for all the list of FJ's songs but it wasn't in there...please reply...;)

I thought I'm gonna feel better soon, but it seems like I am still sick!...I woke up this morning with my sore throat back in action! what in the world!!!! I hate going to school when I'm sick especially if I'm gonna blow my lungs out everytime I cough!

Is it gonna be funny if I tell you guys I wanna see the movie The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home