It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

June Gloom

The weather is still gloomy... I wonder when can I see the sun???
I'm not complaining coz for me, this is the perfect weather! not too cold, not too hot!
My friend and I talked for hours last night planning about our trip... I hope this one is for reals...She's been trying to get a hold of the cheapest plane ticket available. If ever we'll save at least 200 bucks then we might also drop by at Hong Kong. Still, I'm not putting my hopes up, I might jinxed it! hehehehe

Finally, I am feeling better.

My day isn't complete if I will not hear Frankie J's song "How to Deal". The song that took over "My Boo". I know for sure that the song will be played in my fave station at 3 PM everyday or is it just a coincidence??? It's been three days straight that they play the song at 3. That song is my booster!

Father's Day is coming up.. I don't know what to give my dad...
My brother's graduating on Friday, too...Hmmm... Am I obliged to give him a gift??? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home