It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I copied these Q's from Lowlah

Hehehe... I got bored...

THE BEST TWO

1. TWO NAMES YOU GO BY:
-Abby
-Abigail

2. TWO THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT
YOURSELF:
-my semi OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
-getting too analytical, sometimes it drives me crazy to make a decision

4. TWO THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
-when my family turns their back on me
-knowing that nobody cares for me anymore, rejection

5. TWO THINGS U NEED EVERYDAY:
- my glasses/contact lens
- cash or my ATM card

6. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS
- Side A
- Freestyle

7. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @
THE MOMENT:
- We belong together
- this mystery song I'm still trying to figure out what the title is

8. TWO PERSONS/groups YOU SPEND TIME
WITH THE MOST
-my family, mom in particular
-my friends in school or my co workers at work

10. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- watch movies
- talk!!!!!

11. TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO
REALLY BUY RIGHT NOW:
- Victoria's Secret stuff
- my Smart simcard

12. TWO CAREERS YOU'RE
CONSIDERING:
(regardless of what my major is right?)
-law
-fashion/interior design

13. TWO PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON
VACATION:
- Europe
- Carribean

14. TWO OF YOUR FAVOURITE
PERSONS:
- my mom
- my dad


15. TWO THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY
-yoga
-go to class

16. PERSONS THAT YOU MISS A
LOT?
-My friends in the Philippines
- My far away friends here in US and in KSA

17. TWO FOODS THAT YOURE
CRAVING TO EAT?
- mushroom ravioli
- taco loco in TJ (it's only 3 for a $1)

18. TWO FAVORITE SUBJECTS IN
HS/COLLEGE:
-Biology
-English

19. TWO OF YOUR FUNNIEST
MEMORIES IN HIGH SCHOOL?
- my barkada's magic codes
- when I dropped my sword during the CAT ceremony

20. TWO PERSONS THAT COMES TO
YOUR MIND NOW?
- eyecandy 1
- Rico Yan

21. TWO ELEMENTARY FRIENDS YOU
LIKE TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
- Cathy E.
- Glen

22. TWO COLORS YOU LIKE?
-black
-blue

23. HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS YOU
WANT TO TALK TO?
-Jen
-Fong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home