It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, June 05, 2005

A gloomy day

Summer??? nah... the weather is still gloomy...

Gloomy? so do my mood...

I've been on SENTI MODE since last week..I dunno if it has something to do with my sickness...physically and emotionally! hahaha! just messing with ya! I always fee nauseated once the clock hits 6 PM. Ay...

We've been talking about love stuff at the other blog...
Sometimes, it just feels like you are about to explode everytime you see him. You definitely know that you are so HEAD OVER HEELS in love with him...but the thing is: do I have the guts to tell him what I'm feeling?

Gloomy...gloomy...gloomy day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home