It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!!! I love you!

I thought I can manage to split myself in three last Friday.. but I guess that's not possible huh?
I am supposed to attend a farewell party at one of my friend's place which is like 45 minutes away from San Diego. I was at work and I thought I can get off at 1 PM, got to my friend's party, drive back to San Diego just in time for my brother's graduation. Guess what? I was only able to do two! I felt bad I didn't go to my friend's, I called them though to let them know that I won't make it no more. She'll be moving to Florida with her family...
I didn't make it because around 12:30 PM, a bus came in to the store....and of course, imagine how busy it was...the store was stormed by so many gradeschoolers! Ayayay!...
I went home at 3 PM, took a quick shower and headed to my bro's graduation...'twas nice though it was kinda sunny!....he finally graduated high school...

I'm so happy! Frankie J's CD is now available at Target! Of course, I bought it because of the song "How to Deal"...Imagine me with a big smile on my face having the CD on repeat mode... how cool is that?
I also bought my 4th of July shirt which says "I (heart) USA"...great deal only 5 bucks!
I can't believe I can still shop for myself...learning the way to stretch a dollar was not that bad after all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home