It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Family Meeting

We had an extended family meeting today after church. The siblings (on my mom's side) have to settle for a very important issue. The meeting went great. As for me,my bro, and my cousins, we really have nothing to say...we went there for food! hahahaha!!

I have a reason to watch tv tonight.. you wonder why? got a freaking solid A on my midterm last Thursday...Whoooohoooo to that! I am into some sort of negative reinforcer when it comes to studying. I try to stay away from the TV or to whatever pleases me leisure wise if I don't do good. Well, it's a reinforcer but I think it's more of a punishment. See, I am doing my psychology thingie on me huh! not that bad...

Want some buko pandan salad??? Ayayayay! watch out for those calories!