It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Deng! it scared the heck out of me!

You know how I hate dentists right?

So yesterday, I went to see my dentist for cleaning. I was lying down while waiting for my dentist. I am all geared up ready for all the splish and splash whatever that involves cleaning. There came the dentist telling me that she will pull my wisdom teeth!!!! OMG! I haven't scheduled for that yet because I'm scared! I immediately stood up from the chair and told her, "Oh no, I am here for my deep cleaning!" My heartbeat went crazy after hearing the words wisdom teeth!....She then apologized and told me that I have to schedule for the extraction soon.

Yeah right! Soon your face! I will have to think about that...

I will see my orthodontist on Thursday and from then, I will decide when am I going to have my wisdom teeth extracted. Ayayay!!! The thought of all the drilling that will happen makes me nauseated! I don't think I can drive after my teeth surgery...Holy Molly!
Anybody here experienced tooth extraction yet????
Gees, I'm sorry to sound like a whimp but I really hate dentists and I haven't had any kind of extraction or whatsoever eversince I had my permanent teeth. I've always been an outstanding teeth caretaker just to avoid any extraction. The heck!

Alright, enough of the whining....I just hate seeing Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes....Arrgh....they've been acting like silly teenagers... is that how people act when they're inlove??? how stupid!

I'm sorry.. that's another whining...hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home