It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bumming Around @ the Computer Lab

Survey that has been going around lately...I'm bored...so I thought of answering a few questions... it's not gonna hurt me right? :p

Total volume of music files in my computer:
==I don't save any on my laptop...I dunno if there's some in the other computer though, I haven't used that in ages..

Last CD I bought:
== Usher's Confession

Song playing right now:
==nothing... I'm here at the library!

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
(this entry is gonna be sentimental!)
In no particular order:

1. One Last Cry - reminds me of my stupid love in FEU...makes me smile everytime I hear it because I went crazy when I was infatuated!...Also, everytime it plays, I remember Wendy's by Morayta...too many memories...

2. My Boo - The first time I saw the MTV reminded me of my so-called childhood sweetheart...It's not that all the lines in the song relates to me but somehow at the back of my head tells me that what could happen if he didn't leave town? too bad, that we don't talk that much anymore when we last saw each other...seems like there's a wall in between us...

3. How to Deal - spurt of the moment song...yah know what I mean? it's when you hear a newly released song and you don't get tired listening to it for weeks...

4. On the Wings of Love - I love singing it especially when I'm in the shower!...

5. Weak - Hahaha, I won't say no more....this is my dilemma everytime I'm with a guy I really really like!

I hate this survey...makes me wanna cry...SENTI MODE ON!
And because of the mood, I'm not gonna pass it to nobody! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home