It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, June 13, 2005

Another amazing dream

My sister-in-law and her mom went here for a visit. I prepared them a nice dinner... Yes, I've been practicing my culinary expertise lately. I baked and broiled salmon fillet, cooked pinakbet (my speacialty being 50% Ilocano blood), spinach soup, and lychee/agar juice for dessert. I didn't have enough time to plan for the meal because she just told me early this morning that they're gonna drop by. Anyways, my nephew is getting bigger! He's so cute and he giggles a lot like his auntie/ninang. Chubby chubby cheeks...errr..I could bite them! hahaha...

I bought him one big box of diapers and a box of baby wipes...Oh men! I buying stuff for my nephew...

Michael Jackson is a free man! The verdict of the jury was NOT GUILTY! I was at the gym when I saw the live reading of his verdict. His fans were so happy and they were cheering when he walked out of the court. I thought he's gonna be convicted of that child molestation thingie since all reports released by the media were against him (I believe).

You might be wondering about the title of today's entry.. It's just that I had another amazing dream last night... Don't laugh! It was nice like a trip to Bahamas! hahahaha! I dreamt of Brad Pitt... He and I were kissing!!!! It was so awesome!...Too bad, it was just a dream...I saw him wearing his boxer shorts on a movie clip from Mr and Mrs Smith before I went to bed which might be the cause of an extraordinary dream..He's so hot! (Anybody seen Troy???, heck he's even hotter there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home