It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, June 12, 2005

5.6 Earthquake

We experienced a 5.6 earthquake earlier today....prolly around 9 AM... I've been learning a lot of stuff about Natural Disasters since I've been taking a course about it this summer session... I can say PRETTY INTERESTING...California is probe to earthquake because it is located in the middle of two plate tectonics... See what a term huh??? At least I'm proud that I've been learning so much in that class.

Finally, the book that I ordered from Amazon.com arrived last Saturday... Gees, it took two weeks to have it delivered...I saved a lot of money from buying there than in our school bookstore. Good thing my professor is not bookish that I have to read the book in order to pass a test. I had two tests last week in which I got B+ on both. I will still try to do my best to get A's on those classes since I already had the clue on how each professor organizes his tests.

Four more weeks baby! and I can now fully enjoy my summer vacation! In addition, I estimated that my interview date for my citizenship will be 4 months from now, but I received a letter from INS stating the date for my interview. It'll be a month and two weeks from now!...I am so thankful that the schedule is so perfect!... I have to school, and it's gonna be after my birthday! Wow!...I can finally vote for our new mayor! hahahaha!!!

I am so freaking bored that I found this Q's on friendster....
1. whose picture do you keep on your wallet?
==it's pictures..our family picture and my grad picture from AMA

2. what time do you go to bed?
==normally I have to be in bed by 11 PM (I have to have 8 hours of sleep each day)

3. what was the last thing you did before u filled
this up?
==write something for my blog

4. who's the person you're going to call if
you need help?
==seriously, I am not really into bothering my friends if I'm down and lonely...but I usually talk to my mom or my dad...

5. what's on your mind right now?
== Gees! my mouth is sore!

6. who's number is on your speed dials?
==my mom, my dad, my bros

7. with whom do you wanna be with to have fun?
==friends and family

8. when was the last time you went out?
==deng! I can't even remember...I haven't been out like OUT OUT since Spring semester

9. what do you hate the most for now?
==my braces!

10. when was the first time you slept alone?
==in the room??? heck! I always seleep by myself... in the house???I was never alone in the house during night time

11. what do you wanna do for now?
==get rid of these braces even just for 10 minutes!

12. what do you do everyday besides eat and
drink?
==poop :p

13. what things could piss you off?
==disrespectful people! I mean wherever, grocery, malls, freeways, etc

14. fave pet?
==that's gonna be a dog

15. what are the colors that make you happy?
== pink, yellow, and green

16. most fave thing in your room?
==my huge body pillow!!!

17. what was the last thing you bought for
your room?
==my printer??

18. do you cook?
== heck yeah!... I dream of having my own show at food network!

19. miss someone?
== yeah...yeah.... yeah...

20. plan to buy something?
== 9th Season of Friends and 1st season of Lois and Clark, both on DVD

21. are you satisfied with your life now?
==yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home