It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, May 23, 2005

When you least expect...

I'm tired from work...but when I got home, I took a very relaxing shower, enough to make my day...
I turned on my computer and checked my emails...
I've been awarded with Summer financial aid which is really great coz I've been having second thoughts about going to to summer school.
Morever, I also received a nice email from a friend...I find it sweet and sincere... and yah know, that touched my heart...

On the contrary, I only got a B+ on one of my classes. I thought I'll be acing all my classes this semester but I guess I'm wrong...Gees, I missed tasting a 4.0 GPA. Oh well...

Well, that's how my day went...
Hoping to get a nice beauty rest tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home